Founded in 1968 on a bedrock of integrity and innovation, honesty and good old-fashioned customer service, Long & Foster's mission is to provide the most professional residential and commercial real estate services and related financial services - mortgage, title, insurance, and property management - available through one convenient and financially stable source.
Our company has grown from a single, 600 square foot office in Fairfax, Virginia, to the largest independent real estate company in the United States.
CEO, Wes Foster, has an innovative approach to management and a commitment to integrity that can be found in every facet of the business. In fact, they are the cornerstones on which this family-owned and operated company is founded. Through it all, Wes Foster values integrity and believes: "Be honest, ethical, and selfless. Treat people fairly and customers will spread the word."
Long & Foster honors its Sales Associates and enhances their professionalism and commitment to excellence with superior training, sophisticated marketing, and state-of-the-art technology, resulting in both unsurpassed service to the consumer and a true feeling of family within the company.
What Makes Us Your Best Choice?
- Our team is proven to have earned the trust of thousands of buyers and sellers by helping them achieve success in real estate.
- More than 11,000 Sales Associates, 1,800 employees all helping to bring buyers and sellers together.
- 220+ sales office in eight states, including Washington, D.C. - from Princeton, NJ to West Virginia.
- $31.4+ billion in total sales volume for 2015
- Global reach through our affiliations with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Christie's International Real Estate, and others.
Long & Foster is successful because its people are.